Support at home
This service aims to support adults with a disability or long term health condition and their family carers to live the life they want as independently as possible in their home.
Riley Crescent - 3 Bedroom shared accomodating for adults with Learning Disabilities
Blakelely Green House - Mental Health supported living service
Navjeevan Project - Mental Health supported living service for women only.
We tailor our services to each persons individual needs, circumstances and preferences. We can:
- Help to identify what changes people with disabilities and their carers want to make in their lives
- Help to identify Mental health needs and promote independence by supporting with developing skills to meet needs
- Carry out care and support planning
- Provide care and or support dependent on need through assessment process
- Provide advice, guidance and help to find support and care services
- Help to find community resources and opportunities
- Negotiate with care and support providers
- Help to obtain funding
- Act on behalf of other people – advocate
For further information about this service please email Natalie Thomas or call 01902 745 353.