Accord’s sheltered housing schemes are designed to provide older people with homes that are secure and allow them to retain their independence.
We offer sheltered housing to people over 55, or younger people who have additional needs such as poor health, disability, loneliness, fear or isolation from friends and family.
We have a range of rented sheltered housing locations around the West Midlands, as well as on-site home care services for tenants that need additional care or support but are still able to live independently.
Our aim is to ensure that our residents retain maximum independence and dignity in their own homes, with care provided as and when required.
Accord’s sheltered housing schemes offer self-contained accommodation with communal areas and gardens, all in a safe and secured setting.
- Each scheme has an on-site manager and friendly and efficient staff.
- All our sheltered apartments have secured access and are equipped with a fitted kitchen, bathroom and TV point.
- Each scheme has a guest room available for a small charge for friends or relatives who wish to stay overnight.
- There is a 24-hour emergency call system, which can be activated by a pull cord or a small pendant that can be worn around the neck.
- All residents will be signposted to relevant support agencies and services where needed.
If you would like more information about sheltered housing please call – Shabana Zafar on 07884 650483