Our Supported Housing services provide supported accommodation for people who need additional support to live independently.
We help people to live independently, enabling our customers to remain independent, active, happy and confident members of their communities.
In relation to the housing-related support we provide the following services:
- Support with daily living skills including ensuring customers are supported to shop and prepare meals for themselves
- Assisting in arranging for professionals to call and ensuring effective liaison with other professionals.
- Support with financial advice including personal budgeting and managing bills, debt counselling, benefit issues
- Arranging social events for customers, promoting social activity and opportunities for leisure and recreation
- Support to comply with the terms of their tenancy agreement including advise on noise nuisance, harassment etc
- Dealing with neighbour disputes and promoting good neighbour tasks and support to be accepted as valued members of the local community
- Helping customers maintain the safety and security of their home
- Advice on the use of assisted technology provided for customers own use
- Signposting to additional services such as education, employment and lifelong learning initiatives
- Support to ensure that their individual needs are met, including any cultural, mobility or communication needs
- We focus on delivering services that keep customers engaged and involved in their local communities.