Older people services
We offer a range of services for older people including residential care, domiciliary care, re-enablement, nursing and respite care.
We understand people are unique and need different things, so we have embraced the Eden Alternative approach which improves quality of life through principles of variety, spontaneity, involvement with children, plants and animals as well as community involvement.
Our staff are comprehensively trained with specialist training provided to meet specific customer need which ensures appropriate and person-centered care and support for individual customers. We offer the following services:
Sheltered housing for over 55 year olds
Click here for more information.
- Showell Court, Wolverhampton
- Tipton Village (comprising Millennium Forge, Swallowfields and Exon Court)
- Ribbon Court, Coventry
- Furlong House, Walsall
- Jenner House, Walsall
- Rowan Village, Stoke-on-Trent
- West End Village, Stoke-on-Trent
- Arden Grove, Coventry
- Bennett House, Telford
- Silver Birches, Birmingham
- Amber Wood, Staffordshire
- Farcroft, Telford
- Bowbrook, Staffordshire