Help for people with convictions or homeless people at risk of offending
Fry Accord provides supported accommodation and community support services in the West Midlands, Worcestershire and Warwickshire to people with convictions or homeless people at risk of offending.
We can support you with:
- Budgeting, claiming benefits and managing debt
- Finding independent accommodation
- Accessing training, education, employment or volunteering opportunities
- Addressing alcohol or drug abuse
- Rebuilding relationships
- Getting to know a new area and local social activities and building connections with the community
- Arranging doctors’ or other registrations and appointments
- Setting up a home, new utility accounts and payment plans
- Assisting with organising grants for furniture or collection arrangements of donated items when available
- Anger management
- Independent living skills and cooking skills
- Counselling and legal advice.