The Accord Group has a longstanding commitment to fairness and social justice and one of its core values is to celebrate diversity and promote equality of opportunity for all.
We are committed to developing an organisational culture that values people as individuals, recognising the contribution each person can make.
All members of the Group aim to eliminate discrimination, promote equality and good relations between people and protect the human rights of everyone our services impact upon.
We recognise the particular needs of different groups and individuals and aim to ensure that these are met, whilst also understanding that not all members of a particular group will have the same needs and aspirations.
Fairness is part of everything that we do. We will:
- Focus on the needs of each individual in providing our services
- Continuously listen to and understand our customers, asking people what help, support and/or guidance they feel they need to access our services
- Ensure our people treat each other and our customers with respect to build the trust, care and commitment necessary to deliver an excellent service to all
- Monitor and demonstrate how successful we are in acting fairly, making a difference and in meeting the needs of our local communities
- Always aim to exceed the requirements of the law
- Only work with contractors and other partners that share our commitment to fairness.
You can download a copy of our fairness leaflet here.