- About us
The Accord Group is one of the largest housing and social care organisations in the Midlands, providing affordable housing and health and social care to 60,000 people and employing nearly 4,200.
Our partners are Ashram Housing Association, bchs, Caldmoreaccord Housing Association, Direct Health, Fry Housing Trust, Moseley and District, and Redditch Co-operative Homes.
We also have four partner organisations: InDesign, Innovation Works @ Rubery Owen, Greenscape and the Neighbourhood Resource Centre for Central England. The community-led planning model Planning for Real® is also hosted by the Group. All Group members share the same overall mission and values while retaining their own identity, governance structures and ethos and contributing their unique skills and expertise.
As a Group we are financially robust and our future plans, while ambitious, are realistic. Together we will build an infrastructure that will allow for greater community cohesion and see us deliver on the creation of jobs and enterprise.
We are not-for-profit and specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our offices are based in Birmingham, Coventry, Redditch, Rowley Regis, Walsall and West Bromwich.
Within the Accord Group, we employ people from a wide variety of backgrounds. You can find details of current vacancies in the Jobs section of this website.
Our key objectives are to work together with local communities, organisations and individuals in:
- Meeting individual needs
- Giving people real choice in accessing the housing and services that they want and developing initiatives with neighbourhoods to help residents shape their communities
- Providing quality homes and services
- Providing outstanding and affordable homes and delivering excellent services in ways that are appropriate, accessible and accountable to our customers
- Involving residents in our work
- Encouraging residents to shape the way their homes are managed and through continuous improvement, influence the level and quality of services that they receive
- Regenerating and building sustainable communities
- Working together with partners to help regenerate areas, build and maintain sustainable communities and enhance and protect the environment.